陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中国的儒家宦官小男人 Eunuchs -- Small Confucian Chinese Men

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中国的儒家宦官小男人
Eunuchs -- Small Confucian Chinese Men

每日一语:

Sow an act, and you reap a habit; sow a habit, and you reap a character; sow a character, and you reap a destiny. --- Goerge Dana Boardman

种下一个行为, 你就种下了一个习性; 种下一个习性,你就种下了一个品质; 种下一个品质,你就种下了一个命运。 --- Goerge Dana Boardman

A typical Chinese man is a Confucian eunuch - a self-castrated creature without an iota of self-respect but plenty illusion of self-importance regarding the opposite sex. --- Kai Chen

一个典型的中国男人是一个在儒家伦理中生活的宦官(太监) - 一个毫无自尊的但充满自大幻觉的自我阉割的小人怪物,尤其是当他面对一个女人(异性)的时候。 --- 陈凯

Dear Visitors:

Today I read some comments posted by a Chinese nationalist - a nation-lover who cursed Chang who wrote "Mao - The Unknown Story" as a traitor of China. And he defines Chinese with only the racial feature -- black hair, black eyes and yellow skin. He even call Ms. Chang a whore who sold herself to foreigners for she is married to a British man.

I have written a message in response to his post. Then I realize that there is a deep psychological sickness among the Chinese men, due much to their impotence from the day he is born, for in Confucian ethics male is always designated superior than female. Much of the Asian cultures follows the same pattern. It is this artificial and arbitrary ascription of social status that has castrated a Chinese man from the beginning of his being.

A Chinese man feels forever superior to a Chinese woman because he is the one who carries the family name, and Chinese Confucian tradition designates his unearned privilege over all females in China. He does not have to work a bit to have that privilege. This very privilege renders him limp-dicked from the very beginning of his days for he has no sense of reality how the world works. He is recognized by his parents and his grandparents as the legitimate inheritor of the family's name and assets, not having to shed a drop of sweat.

A Chinese woman, on the other hand, knowing her social status as the lowest in the Confucian echelon, often works harder to prove to herself that she is worthy. So we often see stronger Chinese women rather than stronger Chinese men in their roles in society and family. When you talk to a Chinese woman, you often find that they have better common sense than a Chinese man, and often make better decisions than their male counterparts. However, due to a culture of Power-worship permeated in the Chinese society, all the female role models in China, in the literatures past and present, are either Emperesses like Cixi, Wu Zetian or Jiang Qing. It is as though if a female is to achieve the same status with a male in China, she has to dominate males. Mu Guiying, Hua Mulan are other examples of this dominance in the Chinese literatures.

All in all, Power is what the real game is. Chinese males are born with high social status, and with it they have lost their individual drive and effort. They simply become impotent, self-castrating small beings. A "Small Man" syndrome, so to speak, is prevalent in the Chinese society. Their privilege has become not a blessing, but a curse put on them by tradition so that they feel helplessly desperate. This syndrome fosters an abnormal social psycology among the Chinese males -- they tend to become incapable but abusive, sadistic power mongers, morally small and confused, psycologically delusive like Mao. Meanwhile the Chinese female also develops an abnormal thirst for power, due to their own inferior social bearings and status. Merits, ability, talent, effort, moral character mean nothing to the Chinese, for from the day they are conscious, the only phenomenon they have observed among their families and peers is manipulation of one another among human beings, is power struggle for social status.

This abnormality and pathology among the Chinese males and females are still perpetuating today. Survey shows that most overseas Japanese women marry outside of their race, and once they marry foreigners or people of other races, native Japanese will no longer recognize them as having anything to do with Japan. Among physical sizes the Asian female desire their offsprings to be, unequal social status in their own traditional society is a main factor for them to marry outside their race and ethnic groups. They are treated better in such marriages than in the traditional marriages within their own race and ethnic groups.

But at the same time, the Asian males, in this case that the one who cursed Chang for betraying the Chinese race by marrying a Brit, often resent the Asian females for marrying out. Yet they will always fail to examine the roots and reasons of such a phenomenon.

In my opinion, larger gene pool is better than smaller gene pool, for the chances that geniuses will be produced genetically are better. The U.S. is one prime examples (in any realm of human endeavor). This is just science. To keep the race pure, like the Nazi-Germany, or the Chinese, is anti-freedom, anti-science, anti-logic, anti-human, anti-reality in general.

I welcome your views and opinions on this topic.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯
---------------------------------------------------------
Now I paste this article by “中国女人" here for you to read.

[size=24]不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡[/size]

中国女人

国外的生活很简单:工作,回家,购物,会友,聚餐,旅游,上网。几乎没有桑拿、按摩、洗脚、洗发、夜总会、卡拉OK、流连夜店。老外无论男女老少,喜欢运动、修剪花草、美化家居、旅游探险、探求世界面貌、思索人生意义,以及做义工 ―― 免费为社区工作,或自费出国帮助穷国的弱势群体,或收养弃婴,给他们一个甜蜜的家。

我没有那么伟大,还未至于丢下生计,出钱出力跑到非洲去帮病人做饭、洗身。我随时随地拿得出手的,恐怕只是那么一点有限的人生经验、道听途说的故事、长辈谆谆教导、和姗姗来迟的人生领悟。

有一晚网上浏览,看到几位小妹妹互诉烦恼:他到底爱不爱我嘛?怎样才能找到真爱啊?

我不禁苦笑:这不正是二十多年前的我吗?经过爱情的风风雨雨、寻寻觅觅,终于守得云开见月明。慕然回首,答案竟是:爱自己,便能找到那个他。

令我真正感到必须写点东西的,是那篇“中国男人出轨的十大原因”。男人写他们“犯下所有男人都会犯的错”的原因,振振有词。千千万万无辜的女人被背叛后心如刀割的心情,没有人同情,反而被埋怨:女人太不宽容了!丈夫出轨,丈夫有难处嘛。令我想起一个比喻:一个畜生强奸了一名女生,对蜷曲在地下痛哭的受害者说:谁叫你穿的那么性感呢?你令我按捺不住我的兽性,是你的错!

我“不禁出离愤怒”了:沉默啊,沉默,不在沉默中爆发,就在沉默中灭亡。女人啊,再不说话,人家更当你们是死的呐!

西方女性继性解放后,从未停止过争取她们的权益。近年,甚至争取“袒露上身合法权”。为什么这么吃亏的“权利”她们都要争取呢?原来,她们不断争取一切与男性同等的权利,才一步一步换来今天社会对女性的尊重。

为了公平起见,我便写下“中国女人出轨十大理由”,声明女人也有出轨的权利。出不出轨是我们的事,但是别以为你们出去风流快活,可以放心把我们丢在家里。你若认为男人出轨没什么大不了,那么,想想妻子出轨,你心中的感受吧!

对“中国男人出轨的十大原因”的作者,我没有丝毫敌意,毕竟文章讲出男人的感受,相当真实,值得参考。我针对的,是中国社会中对女人权利完全忽略的态度,那种 “女人不愿牺牲就是坏女人,女人牺牲也是白牺牲”的想法。你当我们女人是抹布啊?用旧了就丢掉,嘴上还骂骂咧咧:真脏!

倘若我必须在做“泼妇”和做“怨妇”之间选择,我必定选择前者。掌握命运,享受自由,让别人骂去吧,总比委曲求全,最后被人蔑视、厌恶好得多。

当我豁出去打算做个“泼妇”,跟人据理力争之后,突然发现,全世界对我恭恭敬敬,尊敬非常。男人怕我攻击他,令他难过。我才明白:人必自爱,人才爱之。打那以后,我反而能够做个斯斯文文的女性,一举手,一个眼神,人人不敢怠慢。比较起那些自甘一生做小媳妇的“怨妇”,忍无可忍时大哭大闹,要死要活,却不会得到人们一丝同情。

西方女人事事争取平权,不落人后,同时仍然处处表现出女性的魅力和知性,实在令人佩服。西方的做法,值得借鉴。

中国一向以来,关于女人应该如何十全十美,女人怎样才能得到男人欢心,男人其实想怎样怎样,男人有什么苦衷,等等等等,这样的文章,成千上万。却很少有人写女人想要什么,因为大多数作者是男的,中国男人不自私的、愿意分享平权的似乎还没出世。女性写的争取平权的文章,男人也不会看。

既然如此,那就让我来说几句吧。我无意和天下男士作对,毕竟好的男士多着呢,正等着我们好女生去和他们一起享受人生。我的打算是,奉劝天下女孩分清好坏,看清前路。女人一旦自信又有智慧,就会发现:命运原来在自己手上。当女人找到了心中所爱后,会更进一步地发觉:他的命运,原来也在自己的手上!

天下男士,你们会因我的文章得益。因为我的文章,道尽女生的需要。能够令女生满意的男士,还不马上变成抢手货,以“优秀男士”的姿态傲视同性,并且找到真爱,这样的机会哪里去找?

等到中国社会所有的人都明白男女平等的好处时,中国人就真正享受到真正的家庭幸福、爱情甜蜜了,社会也更和谐了。

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.