陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

毛像就是中国的“柏林墙” Destroying Mao's Image

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:44 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

毛像就是中国的“柏林墙”
Destroying Mao's Image = Crumbling Berlin Wall

每日一语:

毛像就是中国的“柏林墙”,是专制暴政邪恶的象征。 毛塑像、画像在中国被捣毁销毁的那一天就如同1989年柏林墙崩塌的那一天,是中国共产专制灭亡的开始。 --- 陈凯

Mao's evil image is the same with the evil image of the Berlin Wall. It is the symbol of despotic tyranny. When Mao's statues and portraits are being destroyed, it will have the same meaning and effect when the Berlin Wall crumbling down. It is the beginning of the end for the evil communist regime in China. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

When I finished my 13K Olympic Freedom Run in Berlin and reached the old site of the Berlin Wall, I realized that Mao's image in China has the same exact evil meaning and effect as the Berlin Wall.

The communist evil regime in China relies heavily on the evil image of Mao for its potency in mesmerising and poisoning the Chinese. While the Berlin Wall was a symbol of oppression and despair, Mao's statues and portraits represent not only oppression, but moral confusion and corruption of the Chinese population. Only when the Chinese people start to realize the evil spell and curse Mao's image casts upon them, they can start to have the moral clarity and courage to bid farewell to their own tormented past.

Mao's image must be destroyed and denounced throughout China and the world, so a healthy culture based on morality and universal values of truth, justice, liberty and human dignity can finally emerge.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 16 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.