陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中国人“半截入土”心态 Half Buried Alive

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中国人“半截入土”心态
Half Buried Alive - The Chinese State of Living

每日一语:

I do not fear tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today. --- Unknown (From a plate in my house)

我不惧怕未来,因为我已体验过昨日。 我因之热爱今生。 --- Unknown

Dear Visitors:

As I jogged along my beautiful neighborhood in Los Angeles, enjoying the sun, the breeze from the ocean, the openness of the world, I suddenly realize how pathetic the Chinese are in their "half buried" state of existence.

The analogy goes:

When a Chinese child picks up a brush starting imitating his ancestors' writing styles, he is actually digging a hole to bury himself alive, he is building a cage to imprison himself, he is castrating himself so he will never create, he is chaining himself so he will never be free.

When he reaches the middle age, he suddenly realizes that he is already half-way into the ground. And seeing others walking and running freely toward better future all around him makes him feel trapped and helpless. Facing this pitiful plight, different people have different attitude and take different actions:

1, Those who are strong with indomitable free spirit will struggle hard to dig themselves out of the hole, by studying another language, as a tool to help them climb out of the morass. They will have to have strong will, the ability to learn and perceive, and the courage to admit the state they are in. They will eventually free themselves and tell others never to dig a hole for yourselves from the beginning. I think most people on this “youpai.org" belong to this group. Now not only they have helped themselves to be free, they can and will do thing to set others free. 

2, Those who are unwilling to see reality: They will dig farther, with the tools their ancestors left for them, into the ground, deceiving themselves by saying to themselves that so long as they dig hard enough, they will see the light at the other end of the earth. So they buried their heads and dig even deeper. They are the ones who wants to use Confucianism and Chinese traditional culture to save China, to use HIV virus to cure Aids, to use Chinese character based language to perceive abstract reality, to say "NO" to freedom and life. They don't know the deeper they dig, the close they are approaching hell and the hot lava from the center of the earth will vaporize them into oblivion. They are the born slaves. They are the lost souls and therefore lost cause.  

3, Those who are unable to dig themselves out of the hole they created in the first place: They are half buried, trapped in the state of stagnation. They tend to do two things: One is to cover their own eyes or close their eyes, in order NOT to see the people walking and running freely around them toward better future, for they somehow know they are trapped. They feel shamed, but unable to extract themselves from the blackhole. Second most used common means for them to deny reality is to inject themselvs with hallucigent, to confuse their own mind so they are seeing heaven even in desperation. They even start to have pleasure buried half ways. They are telling themselves that others walking and running is a bad thing, for they can destroy themselves by falling on the ground and break their bones, or bumping into each other and create conflict, etc. "It is better to stay my way, it is safe and void of conflict with others." they told themselves. They stay the way they have been, not going down, not coming out, but stay the same and playing mind-games. They need a lot of help from outside to rid off their addiction and illusion.  

4. Those who are too scared to come out of the hole: These are the desperate people, knowing they are in an impossible situation. They know they are not happy and they know they are trapped and somehow they want to get out. But they are scared of the unknown state of freedom. They are afraid of losing their only identity which is digging holes to bury themselves alive. That is the ONLY thing they know since the beginning of time.  No one has taught them how to live and enjoy, everyone has told them to survive in a swamp.  In the swamp, at least they know where is the next meal though it never tastes right.  And the rotten meals gradually erode their health and they will soon die of malnutrition.  But they have no skills to live as a free being, having to look for and seek their next meal.  They are the ones who need help and encouragement.  

This "Half Buried "state of living is typical for a Chinese, and it has caused great agony and despair.  Of course the best way of solving it is never to use your energy in the beginning to dig a hole or build a cage for yourself.  When your kids start to pick up that brush to write Chinese characters, beware and be aware what you all are doing.  

Chinese characters can and should only be studied as an ART FORM. Never use it as a tool to faciliate and form your own thinking and perception, for itself is a form of hallucigent and can get anybody hooked with its addictive power.  Once you are addicted, in other words, once you are half-burried into the ground, you will find how much more energy you have to spend to dig and climb out of the hole, to rid of the addiction.  

Be vigilant, beware and be aware of what you are doing.  

Best wishes.  Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.