陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

一切从“我”从现在开始 Everything Starts From "I"

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

一切从“我”从现在开始
Everything Starts From "I" for a Free Man

陈凯一语:

对中国要敢于说 "不"。 不光"不",再也"不"。

拿出你的意愿,勇气 与智慧,现在就去脱中国,现在就作美国人,现在就作一个自由人。

你的自由与脱中国的代价是:

自由于中国的单音节象形文字的束缚。 自由于中国虚无传统文化的束缚。 自由于中国专制暴政的压迫。 学用英文。 走入基督精神。 崇尚自由民主。

你的行动是: 一切从我开始。 一切从我做起。 一切从现在开始。

Your cost of freedom:

Free from the Chinese character-based syllabic language. Free from nihilistic Chinese cultural tradition. Free from Chinese despotic regime and slavery.

Master English (alphabetic) language. Follow the spirit of Christ and Christ teachings. Overthrow the despotic Chinese communist regime and their slavery on humanity.

Your action:

Everything starts from "I", from "me". Everything starts NOW.

Facing China, facing your own Chinese identity, you must have the courage to say "NO". Not only "NO", but "NEVER AGAIN".

Please exhibit your willingness, your courage, your wisdom, leave "China" now in your mentality, leave your Chinese identity now, and declare to the world, to your conscience, to God, without shame, without fear, without hesitation:

I AM A FREE MAN NOW. I AM AN AMERICAN NOW.

我现在就是一个自由人。 我现在就是一个美国人。

What a beautiful thought! What a "Great Man" mentality! What a human being's "Declaration of Freedom and Independence". You can do it. You can do it NOW.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.