陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

Mike Pence on US China Policies, 2018

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 am
by Mike Pence

Kai Chen on Pence's Speech:

This is the most comprehensive, most defining historical speech by a US leader on US position against the Chinese Confucian Communist Dynasty.

This is a most positive turning point of US policy toward China, nothing short of Reagan's "Evil Empire" speech, affirming US values against despotism and tyranny in the world.

This is a declaration of a new cold war against a new "evil empire" headed by the Xi regime. America finally puts the horse ahead of the wagon with regard to North Korea's nuclear threat. Now the end of the Xi Communist Dynasty is finally in sight.

China must be defeated, not just contained or cooped. I am very pleased that Pence started the first step toward that direction.

Last edited Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:50 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.