陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

“不一定”与“一定不” "May-not“ vs. "Will-never"

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

陈凯再版/“不一定”与“一定不”(中英文)
"May-not“ vs. "Will-never" (in Chinese & English)

走出中庸朝代的陀螺式循环心态,建立以价值鉴别的进步方向性思维
Stop Spinning, Start Progressing!

“自由人”对抗“中国人”序列
"Free Beings" vs. "Chinese" Series

陈凯博客: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

陈凯一语:Kai Chen's Words:

如果中国人仍旧迷恋在用宏大的虚无去逃避、抗拒真实与自由的“环形思维”的恶性循环里停滞不前,并拒绝建立终极价值的道德指南而进入“线性进步”的良性思维中去,中国人自救的可能性是绝没有的。

If the Chinese refuse to abandon their "circular stagnant thinking" and as a result the vicious cycle they have mired themselves in for the last two thousand years, and if they refuse to whole-heartedly adopt the "linear progressive thinking" the West has been engaged themselves in since Christ, China will have no hope.

By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Written 11/4/2007, Reprint 7/30/2011)

(我在此用一系列的“不一定”与“一定不”来说明什么是“虚无的恶性循环”与“价值方向的线性进步”。 望读者们清晰自身的思维与道德方向,并深思自身每一刻所作出的举动与决定。)

(I will list many "May-nots" and "Will-nevers" here to illustrate my point above, so you will have a better grasp about what is "circular stagnant thinking based on nihilism" and what is "linear progressive thinking based on absolute moral values". )

-----------------------------------------------------

“好”(维护良知正义)一定“善”(自己不作恶);“善”(自己不作恶)不一定“好”(维护良知正义)。

Being good is more than being nice/kind. Being good means standing up for freedom and justice everywhere.

容忍不同不一定不容忍邪恶;容忍邪恶一定不容忍不同。

Tolerance of difference doesn't mean one does not tolerate evil. Tolerance of evil does mean one will never tolerate difference.

有自由的个人不一定都幸福;没有自由的个人一定不幸福。

An individual with freedom may not always find his happiness; but an individual without freedom will never have a chance to find his happiness.

吸毒者不一定没有时时的快活;但吸毒者一定没有真实的幸福欢乐。

A drug addict may not be devoid of pleasure from time to time; but a drug addict will never experience true joy and happiness.

有选举的社会不一定是一个自由民主的社会,没有选举的社会一定没有自由民主。

Election may not necessarily lead to democracy with individual freedom; but without election there will never be democracy with individual freedom.

资本主义不一定导致自由社会。 自由社会一定导致资本主义。

Capitalism may not lead to freedom; but freedom will always lead to capitalism.

有信仰的人不一定有良知道德;没有信仰的人一定没有良知道德。

Those who believe may not have conscience and morals; those who don't believe will never have conscience and morals.

有逻辑的思维不一定都导致正确的结论;没有逻辑的思维一定不会导致正确的结论。

With logic one may not reach a correct conclusion; without logic one will never reach a correct conclusion.

有言论自由的社会不一定都是人人诚实的社会;没有言论自由的社会一定不会成为追求诚实的社会。

Freedom of speech and press may not lead to honesty and trust; but without freedom of speech and press, honesty and trust will never apprear and be honored in a society.

有个体自由的社会不一定都是法律秩序的社会;没有个体自由的社会一定不可能是一个以法治政的秩序社会。

With individual freedom, a society may not necessarily have law and order; without individual freedom, a society will never become a society of "rule of law" with order.

有意愿,勇气与能力的人不一定都能成功;没有意愿,勇气与能力的人一定不会成功。

With strong will, courage and ability, one may not always succeed in life; without strong will, courage and ability, one will never succeed in life.

有客观历史感的人不一定都有眼光;没有客观历史感的人一定没有眼光。

With an objective view of history, one may not always have a vision for the future; without an objective view of history, one will never have a vision for the future.

诚实的人不一定都自由幸福;不诚实的人一定不会自由幸福。

Honesty may not always lead to freedom and happiness; dishonesty will never lead to freedom and happiness.

一个呼吸着的人并不一定是真实的存在;一个存在的人一定是活在真实之中。

A person merely breathing may not be a person of true existence; a person of true existence will never be a person who is merely breathing.

憎恨中共的人不一定都是好人;支持中共的人一定不是好东西。

Those who hate the Chinese communists may not be all good people; those who support the Chinese communists will never be good people.

支持美国的人不一定都是好人;憎恨美国的人一定没有好东西。

Those who support America may not be all good people; those who hate America will never be good people.

中共消亡后不一定有自由民主社会;中共不消亡一定不会有自由民主社会。

There may not necessarily be a free society after the Chinese communists perish; there will never be a free society if the Chinese communists are still in charge.

------------------------------------------------

I only list a few "may-nots" and "will-nevers" for you to think about. You may also find your own "may-nots" and "will-nevers". But always remember the Christ teaching:

这里我只列出一些“不一定”与“一定不”。 你尽可以用你的良知线性思维去发现你的“不一定”与“一定不”。 但请牢记基督的教诲:

"Only truth shall set you free." -- Jesus Christ
只有追求真实才能使你自由 -- 耶稣基督

Last edited Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.