陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

表象文字歪曲抽象实质与客观真理 Chinese - Distortion of Reality

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:24 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

表象文字歪曲抽象实质与客观真理
Chinese - Distortion of Reality and Truth

每日一语:

The central theme of all human endeavor is to seek meaning in life. This differentiates humans from animals. Yet true meaning, truth and essence of things can only exist in abstraction. In another word, true reality only exists in abstraction, not appearance. Chinese character-based syllabic language with its pictorial superficial appearance obstructs and distorts true reality and essence in existence, therefore making Chinese society a nihilistic morass with illusions and fake reality. Soulless "walking dead" as a form of survival physically in China is only a necessary result. --- Kai Chen

人类全部活动的中心是对生命意义的追寻。 这就是人与动物的根本区别。 生命意义,事物实质与客观真理只能在抽象维度中存在。 也就是说,真实只存在于抽象之中。 表象往往是主观与不真实的。 中国的单音节表象文字,基于它的表象性与主观性,只对事物实质与客观真理的发现起到阻碍与扭曲的作用。 由此,这种文字的运用必然导致中国社会的虚无与虚假性。 毫无灵魂的行尸走肉,作为一种生理存活的无意义表象形式,便成为了中国人的行为定义。 --- 陈凯

Dear Visitors:

If you translate English text into Chinese, everything will be distorted and misconceived, making the translated text either untrue in its original meaning, unreadable or worse, totally opposite of its original meaning.

Let's look some examples: sin - 原罪? God - 上帝? President - 总统? White House - 白宫? Democracy - 民主? Liberty - 自由? human being - 人? United States - 美国? People - 人民?

The list is endless. The distortion is endless. The misunderstanding is endless. The misconception is endless. The anti-meaning is endless. The opposite interpretation of original essence is endless.... Almost everything essential contained in the original English words will be either entirely lost, distorted or reversely understood.

I have written numerous essays to impart the truth about Chinese character-based, syllabic language, based on my many years as translator and my reading of related literature. I stress here again:

It cannot be more important for the Chinese to realize the harmful effect of the language their ancestors have bestowed upon them. It has made them entirely impotent and handicapped in facing a true world, in understanding reality and seeking truth in abstraction. Only when they abandon the use of the Chinese language as a viable tool to understand, organize, store and communicate information among humans, only when they adopt English (an alphabetic language) as the official language as the tool to understand, store, organize and propagate information within and without the Chinese society, and only when they adopt English (an alphabetic language) as the effective tool to seek reality and truth, though the appearances and superficiality they encounter, China can begin to walk toward being a normal society with a vision for the future, for only then China can be free from its illusory and dellusional understanding of their surroundings and reestablish themselves as constructive and creative part of humanity.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.