陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

美左媒讥讽“全球逐毛运动” MSNBC Mocks Kai Chen's Anti-Mao

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:09 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Friday, October 2, 2009

NBC's Offense Against Freedom-loving People in the World NBC
美左媒讥讽“全球逐毛运动”

陈凯一语: Kai Chen's Words:

Dear friends:

我现在被美国的新共产分子,NBC 的 OLSEN EBRIGHT and JOSEPH MCCARTHY,视为与麦卡锡主义为伍的用共产威胁吓美国人的极端分子。 我为此佳誉感到自豪。 我会更努力地去让更多的美国人懂得共产的邪恶与危险、更努力地去警醒美国民众新一轮的中共“软冷战”对美国建国原则与价值的侵蚀与腐害。 --- 陈凯

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-...y-63135412.html

Now I am compared with all the communist haters, (red scare), by the leftist NBC website. I urge all of you to make a moral judgement about right from wrong and realize how dangerously America is going toward a neo-Fascist, neo-communist state, as exhibited by these hate-mongers from NBC. A soft Cold War instigated by the mutated communist China is winning in America by infecting people with spiritual moral AIDS viruses. The most insidious assault is being waged against America with Americans' complacency, ignorance and indifference. Wake up America! The soft Cold War by the Chinese communist regime is killing your souls and minds.

The mockery in this article by OLSEN EBRIGHT and JOSEPH MCCARTHY is directed not only toward me, but all the freedom-loving people in the world. I paste this article below for you to judge.

Kai Chen

------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-...y-63135412.html

Pinko, Commie Statues Shock, Offend at Nixon Library

Red scare leaves museum visitors gasping for freedom

By OLSEN EBRIGHT and JOSEPH MCCARTHY

Updated 1:45 PM PDT, Thu, Oct 1, 2009

AP

Feeling left out because you couldn't protest the communist takeover of the Empire State Building? Never fear -- LA has its own homegrown red scare.

Two statues of communist leaders at a local presidential library are destroying the immaculate legacy of one our nation's finest presidents: Richard M. Nixon.

The statues of China's leaders Mao Tse-tung and Chou En-lai have been housed in the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in Yorba Linda for almost 20 years.

And for 20 years, nobody cared.

But, the museum is publicly funded now and hating reds is back in fashion -- so apparently statues are now valid things to get upset about.

According to the Los Angeles Times:

They are among 10 statues of former heads of state and government on display in the library's World Leaders exhibit. Others include Soviet leaders Nikita Khrushchev and Leonid Brezhnev, Egypt's Anwar Sadat and Israel's Golda Meir, and France's Charles de Gaulle and Britain's Winston Churchill. Nixon chose them before his $21-million privately funded library opened in 1990.

A quote from Nixon on a wall explains his selections: "They are leaders who have made a difference. Not because they wished it, but because they willed it."

Los Angeles real estate investor Kai Chen, 56, was shocked that the museum would include the historical figures.

"Mao was the biggest mass murderer in human history," Chen told the Times. "His hands were dipped in the blood of American soldiers who fought in Korea and Vietnam. … How can that image be put alongside world leaders like Winston Churchill and De Gaulle? It's a perversion of American freedom. You don't put an anti-American symbol in a U.S. museum."

Timothy Naftali, the library's director, is sympathetic to Chen's concerns.

"I think having a statue of a person in a museum can imply respect," Naftali told the Times. "I thought there might very well be confusion among visitors. With Churchill, Meir and Sadat all in the same room, there is an equivalency there and the implication that they're all alike. They were not all alike. Mao was a mass murderer.

"It seemed to me out of place in a publicly funded museum," Naftali said. "I don't think it's the best way to teach history."

Naftali told the Times he plans to overhaul the World Leaders exhibit.

In the meantime, if people get sick of protesting statues in presidential libraries, we suggest protesting the $800,000,000,000 in treasury securities China is currently holding. Now, that's something to actually get offended about.

First Published: Oct 1, 2009 11:44 AM PDT

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.