陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

雷锋不止是奴隶,也是婊子 A Slave and a Whore

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:38 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

雷锋不止是奴隶,也是婊子
A Slave and a Whore - Lei Feng in China

每日一语:

那些甘心作奴隶的人们也都会梦想奴役他人。 那些自我阉割服侍强权的太监宦官们也都会时刻梦想着去阉割他人。 --- 陈凯

Those slave-minded people always tend to enslave others. Those who castrate their own spirit and soul to serve the state and the powerful always dream of castrating others as well. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

If "Serve the People" 为人民服务“has any meaning, it is to serve the master. Whenever a Chinese mention "人民” "People", it always means People as an entity to give individual meaning, and also people as an omnipotent power to control and constrain individuals.

With this definition of "People" as a Fascist "Organic Entity", anyone who is willing to serve it has to be defined as a "willing slave". And since slaves are not always willing, a "Whore" who sells his soul to serve a master is a more proper title for a person like 雷锋。

The most deplorable and regretable thing today is that many Chinese still identify themselves with 雷锋 and what he had represented - serving selflessly the nation, the people and the master-the Communist Party. I am very surprised to see today in many so called anti-communist websites and articles, people still use 雷锋to represent something positive and something to be emulated. With 张思德 died making opium for the communists, and praised shamelessly by Mao and his article, 雷锋 as a symbol and image is doing the same thing - numbing individual mind, rendering them helpless slaves and sacrificial animals on the collective altar. 雷锋,is not only making spiritual opium for the communists and Chinese nationalists, he is selling them.

雷锋,as an communist made image of perfect slave and whore, must be gone from the Chinese consciousness, before China can return to a normal state of relative sanity. Selfless whores and slaves can no longer be the models for the Chinese, and individual's self interests and uniqueness must be promoted not only as legitimate, but as the most moral.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.