陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

易建联年龄造假事件 Yi's Age is Fake

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Words from Kai Chen 陈凯一语:

It is not a surprise to me that Yi faked his age. He, as well as Yao Ming, is not a free man. They are still being enslaved/encaged by a slavery culture. They have yet to make a single decision in their lives based on their individual conscience.

"China, or Chinese" is a despotic and enslaving term that has contributed mightily to build a "Spiritual Great Wall" between an individual and his/her conscience. A split (or schizophrenic) character is the necessary result. Integrity, as we understand in the West, is out of the window. Everyone is a fake, or a hypocrite. No one is real. And people don't believe there is truth of reality anyway. They are more comfortable living in a lie or an illusion.

What a screwed mindset! What a dangerous mindset! People in China can snap in any direction any time. Chaos with insecurity is the inescapable state of living. All of this is because the Chinese always want to give up their freedom/liberty for a morsel of food, or a moment of peace.

Brace yourself for a gigantic storm ahead. Best. Kai Chen

易建联年龄造假事件很快在美国引起轰动

作为曾经跟踪采访过阿联的《密尔沃基哨兵报》专栏作家加德纳在听到这则消息后发表言论:依照NBA的规定,篮网随时能以此为由终止阿联的合同……

中国的记者朋友告诉我,中国的SI杂志现在找到了易建联真实年龄的证据,证明易建联的出生年份是1984年,而不是他自己宣称的1987年。我曾经登陆过亚洲篮球协会的网站,在亚洲青年锦标赛的名单中查找过易建联的年龄。当时易建联的出生年份就是1984年。相关推荐:易建联年龄水落石出 学籍表毕业照暴露秘密

其实,我曾经采访过保罗-哈姆的许多次世界体操锦标赛,早就听说过中国女子体操运动员修改年龄的事情。这次易建联的年龄事件曝光,进一步证明中国竞技体育还是延续东欧国家的竞技体育体制,就是为了获得奥运会金牌,可以不择手段。

现在中国的SI杂志再一次找到了易建联真实年龄的证据,我相信,美国的SI母刊也很快获得这个证据,而且很快就会刊登出来。到时候,易建联年龄造假的事情就会放大。

易建联年龄造假的事件,使我联想到奥运会开幕式上发生的假唱事件,都是令人匪夷所思的事情。

我很庆幸密尔沃基雄鹿队,已经和易建联摆脱了合同关系。现在轮到新泽西篮网面对这件事情了。如果依照易建联出生在1984年的证据,那么,易建联参加2007年选秀的时候,已经是23岁了。按照NBA资方和球员工会达成的一揽子协议(CBA),易建联当时已经没有参加NBA选秀的资格了,他进入NBA的身份应当是自由球员。如果这样,他的工资标准要比第六号新秀的标准低很多。

相关推荐:易建联年龄水落石出 学籍表毕业照暴露秘密

年龄作假在美国是一件很严重的舞弊事件。现在既然有易建联年龄造假的直接证据,新泽西篮网掌握有绝对的主动权,随时都可以终止和易建联之间的劳资合同,因为CBA也是在球员年龄真实的基础上保护球员的利益。既然球员的年龄都不是真实的,球员的劳资合同也是得不到保证的。 (本文来源:网易体育 )

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.