陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

观众对“我的路”的来信反响 Audience Response to "My Way"

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

观众对“我的路”的来信反响
Audience Response to "My Way"

Dear Visitors:

I will paste the audience response to "My Way" here. I hope you will be inspired by the positive comments and uplifting sentiment reflected by these powerful messages.

Best wishes to you all. Kai Chen 陈凯

------------------------------------------------------------

陈凯先生:

昨晚,收到了顾先生带来的你的故事<My Way> ,既兴奋又感动。

今天清早,我就打开播放器,观看,看着看着,不禁落泪。如同《林昭》的故事,你追求个人幸福故事是那么的真实,那么催人泪下。

你的故事让我回想一些画面。在奥运场上,每当五星旗升起,中国的观众以及中国运动员们,他们在迷幻中歌唱祖国母亲,在激动中拥抱那个不真实的群体--党和人民,甚至为此落下矫情泪水.

于此截然不同的是,美国的运动员,比如游泳健将菲里普斯在摘得冠军后,穿过包围的媒体和人群,径直走向观众席中自己的母亲,他拥抱她,感谢她。美国人获奖总是感谢代表爱的上帝和亲人朋友。可是中国人上台领奖时,似乎母亲不存在,家人总是缺席于现场,欢呼的是喊着"中国加油"的观众,微笑的是代表国家的教练,而她首先要感谢的却是抽象概念的党和人民,不是感谢给他天赋,帮他创造奇迹的上帝,更不是给他一生关爱的父母,也不敢说一切都是他自我的奋斗的结果。

可是你的故事,却还原了人真实的一面,虽然讲述的是你自己的奋斗,争取自由和尊严。但如同在讲我,如同在讲述每一个有精神有灵魂,追求完整幸福的个体的人,虽然这个我只有一个,但他绝不孤独。

虽然在物质上,在肉体上,个体的我,人单势微,自我呐喊,争取自由和突破的声音已会被群体的齐声喧嚣淹没,但是在精神上,属于个体的我是自然,属于个体我是真实;我有我存在的理由,上帝造我就是一个奇迹,我有我的价值和使命。

虽然曾在黑暗里,曾在牢笼中,伴随的是锁链,走过的是荆棘,但是上帝给了你和我的心灵之光以及对自由的盼望,这种精神不灭的顽强力量终将把黑暗驱走,把牢笼冲破,实现幸福的理想。

你的故事让我更看到了这种希望,走向真实的希望,从虚无的万众中独立的出来,从一堆堆渺小的牺牲品站出来的希望。个体要寻找属于自己的路,寻找真理和幸福的路,每一个个体都应该回到那条属于自然,有生命的,有尊严和价值,追求完整幸福的自我道路中来。片中说:"强大不代表伟大。一个伟大的个体胜过数亿群体的虚无。"非常震撼人心!感谢上帝。感谢陈凯。

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Luke:

Your message moved me deeply. I feel our hearts and souls are intimately connected. I want to thank you for taking the time to write this message.

Your observation on how the Chinese athletes react after they win is right to the point. And it is exactly how I felt when I saw the Chinese athletes won the gold medals in the Beijing Olympics. They have been extracted from their own families when they were very young, for the sake of legitimizing and stabilizing a criminal communist regime. Their relations with their own families are warped and distorted. It is much like the Stockholm Syndrome. The victims start to identify themselves with the kidnappers, internalizing a perverted, criminal mindset in the process after some period of time of captivity. The Chinese people now are exactly in that kind of mindset.

Mao's Kitchen (three restaurants) in Los Angeles is only one such an example of the Stockholm Syndrome. I plan to have a demonstration in December to bring this issue to the forefront of American people's consciousness. And I hope the Chinese people also learn something about their own sickness and perversion.

My forum - Kai Chen Forum has been moved out from Youpai.org to a new location: www.kaichenforum.com. I welcome you to visit my forum and post your comment on my forum. I want to thank you again for being my comrade in our fight for freedom and human dignity.

Best wishes to you and your family. Sincerely yours. Kai Chen

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.