陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中共新攻势-抹黑一切延续残喘 Blacken Everything

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中共新攻势-抹黑一切延续残喘
Blacken Everything So Commies Can Escape

每日一语:

瞄准一切等于瞄准空气。 抹黑一切黑暗既不存在。 所有存在都是邪恶邪恶本身就无意义。 中共党政正在用这样一种新技俩延续它的残喘。 --- 陈凯

Aiming everywhere equals aiming nowhere. Painting everything black means nothing is dark. If everything is evil then nothing is evil. The Chinese communist Party-State now insidiously and cleverly employs such a scheme to prolong it last breath. --- Kai Chen

[size=24]Painting Everything Black only Gets the Commies off the Hook [/size]

Dear Visitors:

Knowing that singing more in praise of the communist regime/communism itself will no longer sell to its own population and the world, the communist regime on the mainland China has recently launched an insidious offensive aimed at painting everything and everyone in the world as black as itself. The squid now squirts out a thick black foam, darkening everything around itself. As people momentarily lose their focus, the squid slips away from the spotlight.

Unfortunately, here I can see quite a few of us have got taken in by this clever scheme. We are busy arguing among us who is black, or who is blackest. Suddenly it seems fighting among ourselves over this trial thing becomes a central issue. The squid slips farther away into the night. What a clever and effective scheme!

What Christ once said now makes perfect sense to me: "My kingdom is NOT here on earth." I now see many who seek to follow Christ now are fighting ever so busily on earth to find this Kingdom. It seems only a perfect society is what they can accept. Other than that, they will fight to destroy everything man-made. I will not be among the religious fanatics who want nothing but to impose their version of heaven on earth here and now. I like to quote Barry Goldwater again here in order to bring some of us back to our senses:

"There is no position on which people are so immovable as their religious beliefs. There is no more powerful ally one can claim in a debate than Jesus Christ, or God, or Allah, or whatever one calls this supreme being. But like any powerful weapon, the use of God's name on one's behalf should be used sparingly. The religious factions that are growing throughout our land are not using their religious clout with wisdom. They are trying to force government leaders into following their position 100 percent. If you disagree with these religious groups on a particular moral issue, they complain, they threaten you with a loss of money or votes or both. I'm frankly sick and tired of the political preachers across this country telling me as a citizen that if I want to be a moral person, I must believe in 'A,' 'B,' 'C,' and 'D.' Just who do they think they are? And from where do they presume to claim the right to dictate their moral beliefs to me?"

One more quote from Goldwater:

"Now those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth, and let me remind you they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyranny."

I want to caution everyone here: We are humans trying to bring a better society into being. We are not God trying to impose a perfect society on earth.

With respect. Kai Chen

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.