陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

上苍绝不会祝福拜魔的人们 God Bless the Chinese People?

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:49 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

上苍绝不会祝福拜魔的人们
God Bless the Chinese People? Nonsense!

每日一语:

如果上苍祝福一切的人们,不论他们的信仰与行为如何,那"天堂”与“地狱”的概念就丝毫没有意义。 那些没有真实道德信仰与反基督精神的人们至终是要被正义鉴别与审判的。 中国的道德真空,道德混乱,道德腐败与反道德的拜魔崇魔已经将东亚大陆沦为纯粹的地狱。 而那些在地狱中挣扎的人们并不去问自己的苦难与折磨从何而来。 这是一件悲哀而又可笑的魔剧。

抬头看看天安门上的魔像与魔语,低头看看你手中钞票上的魔形,五星红旗,红领巾,毛尸毛塑,大会堂,紫禁城,解放军,人民,国家、、,如果这还不是地狱,还不是悲剧,这世界上还有什么是地狱与悲剧?! --- 陈凯

If God bless everyone, regardless his or her belief and behavior, then the concept of "heaven or hell" will have no meaning whatsoever. Those who refuse to judge morally in their daily life, those who are committed to anti-Christianity/anti-morality will eventually be judged. Justice will prevail as always. China's moral vacuum, moral confusion, moral corruption, its long time worship of devil and its commitment to demons ancient and modern, has already descended China into a pure hell. Pitiful yet funny thing is that those who are tormented every moment in such a pure hell have always refused to ask where their pain and suffering come from.

Please raise your head to look at that is on the Tiananmen Gate; please lower your head to see the Chinese “people's currency" with devil's image; please take a peek all around you: red flags with one big star surrounded by four small stars, red scarves on children's necks, Mao's rotten corpse and statues, Great Hall of People, Forbidden City, People's Liberation Army, the Chinese characters of people and country everywhere.... The symbols of devil-worship is everywhere. If this is not pure hell on earth, I don't know what is and what will ever be. --- Kai Chen

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

In my exchange with one "Wondering" with regard of Mr. Cao's article about China's earthquake in the Youpai.org's front page, I have reiterated my position on China's earthquake in which thousands perished. But "Wondering", in his self-righteous tone, attacking me as cold-blooded and inhumane, insisted that "God bless the Chinese people". He lost me entirely as someone with Christian faith. (Maybe this is where those fake "Chinese Christians" come in.) I fail to see where his God comes from. It sounds like his "China", his "Chinese people", is/are his God/Gods. He, with his assertion, implies no matter what the Chinese people do, they will be blessed by God.

This is where the fake Christians (as I have witnessed many in the Chinese community) come into play. First they blame God for creating people like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Mao. Then they say even those who worship these demons and reject God deserve God's blessing. Maybe God blessed the Germans and Japanese during WWII, maybe God blessed the Iraqis before the Americans come, maybe God blessed all those who worshiped, tolerated, followed and assisted devil. But as we have all witnessed, we know what kind of blessing that means and entails. I want to have nothing to do with such blessings.

God only bless those who worship goodness, truth, justice, liberty and human dignity. America is truly blessed by God, for Americans trust and worship God, NOT devil. Good things happen to Americans, regardless disasters man-made or natural. Good things will continue to happen to Americans for their faith in goodness and justice.

God only punishes those who worship wickedness and devil. In Nazi Germany, in Imperial Japan, in USSR, in China, bad things happened and continue to happen, until and unless people repent, reflect and reshape their moral outlook like what has happened in Germany and Japan after WWII. God will bless and save those who repent, learn and put faith in him in the end. God will continue to punish those who blame God, not lack of faith in God for their suffering. God will continue to punish those who worship, follow and assist devil like the Chinese, until and unless they repent, change their ways and put their faith in God (God is short for Goodness as some say). This is not some complicated prediction. This is only from simple logic. This is only a simple moral certainty.

This is only justice.

Take care. Kai Chen

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.