陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

姚明已成为中国新纳粹主义的象征 Yao Ming Used as China's Racist Symbol

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:35 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Subtitle: 盖的就是你, 可怜的小黑奴. Translation: This is for you - pitiful little black slave.

Good vs. Evil, Freedom vs. Slavery - 1938 World Heavy Weight Boxing Championship Match between Joe Louis (America) and Max Schmeling (Nazi Germany). Joe Louis, the Brown Bomber who lost to Schmeling in their first match, scored a first roung knock-out over Schmeling in New York. Nazi Germany's radio broadcast was cut short after the knock-out.

http://club.backchina.com/main/viewthrea...&extra=page%3D3

姚明已成为中国新纳粹主义的象征
Yao Ming Used as China's Racist Symbol

每日一语:

姚明已成为当今中国的Max Scheming被作为中国民族主义(种族主义)的象征。 中国的人们必将为此承担他们的道德责任。 --- 陈凯

Yao Ming has already become the symbol of the Chinese People Racists. And the Chinese must take their own moral responsibility for their own self-destruction. --- Kai Chen

Subtitle: 盖的就是你, 可怜的小黑奴.

Translation of the subtitle: [size=18]This is for you, you little pitiful black slave. [/size]

http://club.backchina.com/main/viewthrea...&extra=page%3D3

Dear Visitors:

Yao Ming has fast become another Max Schmeling for the Chinese racist nation. The similarity of the Beijing Olympics and the 1936 Berlin Olympics is uncanny.

The movie "Joe & Max" has depicted the moral conflict during that period of time. I hope all of you see the movie. Max Schmeling was a conscientious and courageous man who save some Jews during the reign of terror. I hope Yao Ming will pluck up his courage and come out to express his conscience as well.

Best. Kai Chen

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
1 Member and 5 Guests are online.:
fountainheadkcA

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.