陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

谁真的不容忍 Christians being Intolerant?

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

谁真的不容忍 - 基督精神国度还是非基督精神国度?
Christians being Intolerant?

每日一语:

有这样一种怪论:那些相信绝对道德价值的人是不容忍的人。 大多中国人和西方左派都普遍持这种观点。 好像瞎子一样,这些人们似乎看不到只有在美国,其他宗教的寺院庙宇林立,信仰自由得到充分保障。 中国人与西方左派的所谓容忍,说到底,只不过是宣扬对邪恶的容忍罢了。 --- 陈凯

I often heard such a weird assertion about Christians: They are too morally absolute to tolerate others. Most Chinese and Western leftists hold such views. Much as those who are blind to reality and truth, these people refuse to see that only in America, a country built upon Judeo-Christian tradition and the principle of freedom, synagogues, temples and mosques are everywhere. Freedom of belief is entirely guaranteed. The reverse is not true, though. Thus what the Chinese and the leftists talk incessantly about is, in my final analysis, tolerance of evil. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

I recently talked to a Chinese "democratic leader". After he understood my political persuasion as some one from the right (conservative), he asserted that since I believe in moral absolutes, I must be intolerant to others.

The truth can't be further from his assertion. Then I learned that he was a China-lover, or a Chinese culture-lover -- a what I call "ancestral excrements digger". Suddenly I realized that it all made sense. Those who have no faith will accuse others who have faith of being intolerant. So the atheist communists killed millions upon millions because they want to eliminate all the intolerant people on earth. What a nonsense! Today, those who want to negotiate with the Chinese communist government for a little "freedom and rights" (a little breathing room) suddenly accuse us who do not recognize the legitimacy of the communist government as being intolerant. What a joke! There is something evil about this assertion. Can't you see?

I am proud to be American, and to be a Christian, for I know what to tolerate and what not to tolerate. Such a moral clarity is what other countries in the world lack, and is why exactly America is the greatest nation on earth.

Take care of your own sanity and conscience. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.