陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

"没共就没新中国"=不被强奸就不能生育 Yearning for Rape?

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:33 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

“没共就没新中国”= 不被强奸就不能生育
Are You So Corrupt to Yearn for Rape?

每日一语:

大多数粪青们与许多没有勇气面对邪恶的人们常用这样一些话反驳那些热爱自由的反共斗士们: ”我热爱中国。 没有中共便没有新中国。 我因而不反对中共政府。“ 我要对他们说: ”你的逻辑是没有强奸便没有生育。 更无耻的是你认为只有强奸才能使你达到性高潮。 你是一个彻头彻尾的贱货。“ --- 陈凯

Most "China-loving youths" (angry youths) and most cowards who have no courage to face the evil communist regime in China often resort to such rhetoric toward the freedom-loving, anti-communist fighters: "I love China. Without the Chinese communists there would not be a new China. Therefore I am not an anti-communist, and I am for the Chinese government." I would reply to their twisted and perverted reasoning: "What you tell me is a logic that without being raped by a villain, there will be no procreation. Worse, you imply that without being raped, you cannot reach climax and orgasm. You sound like you are a thorough-bred whore." --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

When I was in Melbourne attending a Human Right Torch relay, suddenly there jumped out a Chinese "angry youth". He disrupted our meeting and pointed to his own T-shirt on which he drew: "I love China." Some of us started arguing with him and he retorted: "Without the communists there would be no you."

I wonder what his background is, with such a degenerated mindset. Maybe he was born from an in-bred, incest-infested family. His reasoning and morality are such that he equates rape with love-making, and he equates death with an ultimate orgasm. Ignorance is not a crime. Stupidity to take ignorance as a pride and to take a rapist as a loving parent is indeed a crime against conscience, and a crime against God.

I have only pity and contempt for that youth. And I know for sure that if he were to be in my way obstructing my journey toward my freedom, if he were trying to harm me and my loved ones with his China-loving actions, I would not hesitate to eliminate him, much as I will to all evil beings.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Last edited Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 am | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.