陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

即得利益者与儒家社会等级 Confucianism - Class Certainty, Not Morality

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

即得利益者与儒家社会等级
Confucianism - Class Certainty, Not Morality

每日一语:

The three great apostles of practical atheism, that make converts without persecuting, and retain them without preaching, are wealth, health and power. --- Caleb C. Colton

无神论者用来毫不费力地找到他的门徒们和跟随者们的三大法宝是: 财富,长寿与强权。 --- Caleb C. Colton

Dear Visitors:

I have responded in Youpai Forum regarding the Chinese "benefitted class" 即得利益者们 and their moral uncertainty with this message. I now paste it here for you to read:

发表于: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:27 am 发表主题: Some thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a hierarchical society, social status is everything. Many Chinese have bought cars or other luxury items, not because they are necessary to their lives, but because they are the status symbols.

Material comforts and luxury items are NOT really what Chinese want, for they are morally uncertain, soulless crowds of flesh and blood. Yet it is exactly this moral uncertainty that has tortured them for centuries since the first Chinese dynasty. Therefore, a fake moral certainty must be established to quench this anxiety. Confucianism came in to fill this vacuum with its hierarchical order of things, and established a superficial moral order based on social status, much of it ascribed. So from that day on the Chinese have been effectively castrated off their ability to identify what is good or bad, right or wrong, true or false.... They follow the ascribed identity and social status (power), they follow the material gains to decide what is good or bad, right or wrong, true or false..., and whether or not they are doing alright, or whether or not they are happy.

The so-called "benefited class" 即得利益者们 in China today is mostly NOT so much afraid of losing their material gains. Rather, it is losing their status in the social hierarchy that scares them the most. So they will do everything to maintain the hierarchical order, regardless whether it is harmful or not to human beings or to society in general. This is the core of the vicious Chinese dynastic cycle.

We must see the truth, stripping all the superficial surfaces, in order to combat evil effectively. Christianity will be the atomic bomb to blow away all the evils based on Confucianism and the fake moral certainty by material gains. A true moral certainty must be established before anything good will happen in China. An entirely new moral order must be established, not by ascribed social status, longevity and power, but by absolute moral principles themselves, established by Christ himself and God.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Last edited Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:25 am | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.