陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

崇美就是崇自由 Loving America Is Loving Freedom

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:20 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

崇美就是崇自由
Loving America Is Loving Freedom

每日一语:

Man is really free only in God, the source of his freedom. --- Sherwood Eddy

人只有在上苍面前才是真正自由的,因为只有上苍才是他自由的源泉。 --- Sherwood Eddy

Dear Visitors:

I love America because I love freedom.

Only when you truly understand the meaning of being an American, you will truly understand the meaning of freedom, for America is "one nation only under God", not under men.

I have met many Chinese who although have benefited so much from freedom in America, are reluctant to proclaim that they love America. It is as though if they proclaim they love America, they will be implied to have betrayed China. And to be viewed as a traitor of China is just too much to a Chinese to bear.

But I here declare proudly to the world: I am an ultimate traitor of my own Chinese heritage, of the Chinese cultural tradition, of China itself which represents only slavery, misery, individual submission to the collective, and a helpless and hopeless existence. Not only I have no shame and fear from this declaration, I am immensely proud of it.

The moment I declare my independence from despotism, from helplessness, from fear, from confusion, from slavery, from passivity, from irrationality, from irresponsibility..., is the moment I declare that I am no longer Chinese in essence, is the moment that I join human race, join the ranks of free beings, join to become an American. The shame only belongs to those who fear losing their Chinese shells and Chinese virgin-whore complex. The shame only belongs to those who refuse to admit that they are just as free (under God) as anyone in the world. The shame only belongs to those who refuse to break their own shackles and chain left on them by their despotic ancestors. The shame only belongs to those who deny the existence of truth, reality and God.

I love America because America represents everything, every human value a decent individual human being yearns and strives to achieve. I love America because America is my ultimate home for my soul. I love America because America is the future of mankind. I love America because America is under God.

I proudly declare, again and again, to the world: I am a true American for I am a true free being.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.