陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

你我敌友中外不是道德标准 On Morality - Friend or Enemy Is No Standard

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:01 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

你我敌友中外不是道德标准
On Morality - Friend or Enemy Is No Standard

每日一语:

"A nation can never be a great nation unless it is a good nation." --- Winston Churchill

[size=18]
只有道德上优秀的国家才可能成为伟大的国家。 --- 丘吉尔
[/size]

Dear Visitors:

I like to quote Winston Churchill quite often with this saying, for I have never believed that China is a great nation. China is not a great nation because China is Never a Good nation.

Then the next question is: "What is a good nation, or what is good itself?"

Good can only be defined by Goodness itself, in other words, by God himself. God is indeed the short for Goodness. No tangible things or material existence can define what is good. Only good is good.

When you have done something Good, you need no proof, you know in your heart it is Good. This is what Christ teachings are all about. When you feel love, when you feel happy, you need no proof or witness other than your conscience to know that you are in love and you are happy.

It is when you need others to prove or material things to show others that you are good or happy, your state of being, and your sense of morality is in real doubt. This is why I always claim that the Chinese are soulless beings, for they always need others to prove that they exist. They are never sure about their own existence without others' approval or witness from outside.

When you debate with a Chinese, he will always fight for "Who is right", Not "What is right"; when you try to determine a Chinese' personal character, he will always proclaim he is on "your side", or he is "your friend", or he is "Chinese", as if siding with someone, sideing with something tangible determines his worth and moral values. But in Christ eyes, all these tangible proofs mean nothing in determining what is right or wrong, good or bad, truth or falsehood... The very lack of Chinese ability to see abstract values without tangible and concrete shapes and forms dooms the Chinese forever and mires them in the never ending vicious cycle of self-deception and self-destruction. The character-based syllabic Chinese language further confuses the Chinese morally and intellectually.

To pull the Chinese back from the deep morass of moral confusion and darkness to the basic of human morality and decency, from illusions and dellusions back to reality and truth, Christ teachings and Christian values are crucial. It is crucial in establishing an absolute moral standard that all humans, regardless where they come from, adhere. It is crucial in establishing a soul for a Chinese person so he can start to sense his humanity with all the God-given faculties.

“你我”,“敌友”,“中外”、、, must cease to be the standard based on which the Chinese judge good or bad, right or wrong, truth or falsehood... Then and only then, we can start talking about progress and a directional history toward hope and freedom.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.