陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中国人的病态迷恋 Chinese Pathology over Japan

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

中国人的病态迷恋
Chinese Pathology over Japan

陈凯一语: Kai Chen's Words:

要求罪人的后代去为他们的前人承担道德责任与惩罚只能说明要求者们道德上的腐败与堕落。 现代腐败与堕落的中国的人们又要将文革时的“血统论”强加在其他群体身上。 这种伪道德,反道德只能是令人作呕的“中式非人吃人观”的再现。

To demand a criminal's offspring to bear shame and moral punishment for their ancestor's crime only tells one thing -- the corrupt and evil nature of those who demand such shame and punishment. Now these corrupt and evil Chinese masses once again wave the evil "Bloodline Theory" that had killed so many during the Cultural Revolution over some other groups of people. This is only the demonstration of the existence of the recurring nature embedded in the Chinese dehumanizing, man-eating culture.

[size=24]FROM THE PATHELOGICAL OBSSESION OF THE CHINESE DEMAND FOR THE JAPANESE APOLOGY TO SEE THE DEEPER CORRUPTION OF THE CHINESE PSYCHE

从中国人的病态迷恋日本道歉看中国人心态的腐败
[/size]

By Kai Chen 9/30/2005 陈凯 Reprint 10/14/2011

I have had a few run-ins with my Chinese friends over their support for some Chinese’ effort and the effort of the Chinese Communist government to demand Japanese government’s apology for Japan’s WWII war crimes and atrocities. I realized now that this is not just a random phenomenon from a few friends of mine, but a wide-spread cultural and psychological pattern of the Chinese thinking and behavior.

I think that if a Jew were to demand that Hitler to make a confession about his anti-Semitic motive and crimes and demand that he makes a apology to all the Jewish people, I would consider him mentally ill. For I fail to see the reason and motive behind such a demand. What would he accomplish by such a demand? Does an apology make everything all right if Hitler showed his remorse? Do all the Jewish people feel better if he truly confess and acknowledge his crime against humanity? What do we learn and henceforth do about people like Hitler, beside making him pay for his crime and ensure such an atrocity will never occur again? Does truth, justice and progress have anything to do with saving face or feeling morally superior by one’s constant claim of being a victim?

Why are the Chinese so obsessed with an apology from one collective to another collective? Why do the Chinese demand children pay for their parents’ and ancestors’ crimes, as they had done in their own culture for thousands of years? Why do the Chinese see that only a government, be it Chinese, Japanese, or American, can be the ultimate arbiter of what is true or false, or what is right and wrong, or what is good or bad? Why do the Chinese, as individuals, all feel they are some kind of eunuchs, self-castrated without faculties to judge and act, constantly waiting for others, and those in power - the government, to judge and evaluate their own worth? Why do the Chinese constantly feel helpless and victimized? Do they demand a collective apology just to save face, or just to feel superior to others because they once had been victims? Where does their sense of justice and truth come from if they allow their own government to enslave their own populace, to rape their own mind, to demean and degrade their own humanity, to hold their loved ones as hostage, to cover up and warp history for the sake of maintaining power? Why is there suddenly a show of conscience toward Japanese atrocity during WWII, while they are constantly and forever blind toward their own government’s atrocities toward their own people, toward Tibet and minorities, toward Taiwan? Don’t you, as rational and logical mind, feel a tremendous suspicion if suddenly the Chinese Communist government feels indignation and righteousness toward Japanese’s past crimes and their reluctance to acknowledge the shame inflicted by the crimes? What is your mind-set if now you are willing to support a regime that has committed countless crimes and atrocities against humanity, simply because it now points its gun toward another race, another government, another people? Why is it in a Chinese mind it is the government who decides what is moral, not themselves? Why do they, as living individuals, think they are not worthy of judging and evaluating anything? Why do they think it is the political power, the money, the guns, the big names, the majority that decides that is best for them, not God, not their own lives, liberty and happiness that is the ultimate foundation for such a judgment? Why is an ordinary Japanese soldier’s remorse and regret toward the Chinese victims not enough, but some governmental, collective rhetoric of repentance could satisfy the Chinese? Or does it really? What does such an admission of guilt mean, through some official’s mouth, not some individuals’ conscience?

Why do the Chinese feel that they have to have someone kneel in front of them and pay them tribute to feel their own worth? Why do the Chinese feel they have to oppress others to feel free? Why do the Chinese always walk in a vicious dynastic cycle and feel unable and powerless to extract and disentangle themselves from such a vicious cycle? Why do the Chinese feel as individuals their lives are worthless, while as a member in a collective their lives are imminently meaningful? How sick can they be and how much sicker will they be before they realize their own sickness and retardation? Should they feel shame and an urge for a cure for such sickness and retardation, or should they feel proud and infinitely superior to others because of such sickness and retardation?

Do you see any hope for the Chinese to wake up, or sober up from such a man-made drug-induced stupor? Or do you see the necessity of outside help, as Lu Xun once put: Using chicken blood to pure on their head to rid off the curse and then banging their heads with a thick stick until they respond? Do you see yourself as a part of solution or a part of the problem? Do you know what you are doing when you allow yourself to be with the Chinese nationalists, to be just another Boxer, to be used and manipulated by the power elite in the Chinese government? What do you want in your life first? Certainty or liberty? Security with a morsel of leftovers from the government or freedom to explore your own potential? The collective pride or personal happiness? Confusion or clarity? Irrationality or logic? A fat maggot who is content and comfortable sustaining itself in others’ feces or a hungry housefly to take a chance in an open world?

I have always sensed that there is a lack of moral certainty in the Chinese psyche, for there is a lack of religion and a lack of faith throughout Chinese history. What is good or bad, true or false, right or wrong, progress or stagnation, is always viewed as a matter of authority and power. So throughout Chinese history, the struggle is and always has been about political power, nothing else. In the Chinese eyes, Roman Empire is always right because it has military and political power, Jesus Christ is always irrelevant in judging what’s right and wrong for his lack of military and political power. This attachment of political power with moral certainty makes the Chinese constantly anxious and out of place and they have always mistaken a sense of superiority and inferiority with the moral sense of right and wrong. No wonder the Chinese always portray themselves as small, weak and victimized, for this sense of inferiority somehow give them a sense of moral certainty to do things to others, in order to somehow, somewhat eventually feel that longing and realization of superiority.

In dwelling deep down the Chinese psyche, one cannot help but sense the true reason for the Chinese to demand the Japanese constantly apologize for their past wrongs is not that the Chinese want to be equal and free, but their obsession with a false sense of moral certainty which is attached to a sense of superiority. Humiliation of others, not righteousness of themselves, is the ultimate goal here. And this sense of vendetta makes the modern day China a danger and threat to the world.

There are millions other questions I truly want to ask the Chinese, especially those who claim to love freedom as I do. In the end, everyone of us should always ask ourselves while looking into a mirror: Are you truly free?

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.