陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中文儒教反创造的必然危害 Chinese Cultural Vices

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:50 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

模仿,抄袭,偷骗,掠夺-中文儒教反创造的必然危害
Chinese Cultural Vices

每日一语:

不以为耻,反以为荣是中国的人们对中文教育,儒家文化的反个人,反创造的普遍态度。 模仿,抄袭,偷骗,掠夺是中国式市场经济的普遍现象。 是否有勇气承认中文与儒教的重大危害是衡量一个人良知的试金石。

中国人从始至今对西方的怨恨与抵触来自中国人对自身无自由,无创造, 无尊严的自恨与自怨。 只有懂得这一点才是中国人精神状态逐渐走向正常的开始,才是中国人有意愿肃毒中文,儒教的开始。 --- 陈凯

Taking the Chinese syllabic language, Confucianism, not as a source of shame and harm for their anti-individual, anti-creativity essence, but as a source of pride and identity is the common attitude of the Chinese today. Imitation, plagiarism, theft, robbery to violate others' creative and property rights have long become common place in the so called "Chinese Style Market". Whether or not one has the courage to admit and confront such cultural vices rooted in the Chinese language and Confucianism becomes the testing stone in one's conscience.

The Chinese historical hatred and animosity toward the West comes fundamentally from the Chinese subconscious hatred and helplessness toward the state of despair over their own slavery caused by their own language and Confucianism. Only when the Chinese start to understand this point, their mental and spiritual state can start to gradually move toward being normal, away from the current extreme pathological and psychotic paranoia. --- Kai Chen

从古开始,儒教就崇尚,而不是厌恶,模仿。 其结果是儒教在中国创造了一个完美的“伪造实验室”-- 这个伪造实验室是被大多数中国的人们所接受,认同,拥戴并保护的。 --- Peter Havarro (Page 27, "The Coming China Wars")

Since ancient times, Confucianism has revered, rather than reviled, imitation. The result is the perfect cultural laboratory for a counterfeiting boom -- one wholeheartedly embraced by a large segment of the Chinese population. --- Peter Havarro (Page 27, "The Coming China Wars")

Dear Visitors:

I highly recommend Peter Havarro's recent book "The Coming China Wars", as much as I have recommended William Hannas' "The Writing on the Wall". These are the people who truly understand the roots of evil and perpetual turmoil in China -- the Chinese character-based syllabic language and Confucianism. I hope you take some time to read these books.

Conterfeiting, plagiarism, theft on intellectual properties, outright robbery are all too common in not only today's China, but in ancient China as well. Communist party itself is established on these practices. As long as the Chinese revered the character-based syllabic language and Confucianism, they will forever remain in the darkness, not knowing that the true roots of evil is not outside, but inside of themselves. As long as the Chinese still adhere their own ancient language, cultural tradition based on Confucianism, they will forever be excluded from human creativity and originality based on individuality that recognizes each and every one of us as a unique being created only by God.

You wonder why the Chinese today are all castrated from their own individuality and creativity. Some blame the Communist Party, some blame Mao, some blame the Chinese cultural tradition... Most fail to understand that all these evil entities rely solely on the character-based syllabic Chinese language to transmit their venom and poisonous narcotics into the heads and hearts of the Chinese population.

The lack of creativity in China is never only a today's problem. If in China people only invented four devices in 4,000 years, and those devices were all only invented before China came into being, you have to conclude that there is something terribly wrong in that part of the world. Not willing to admit and not courageous enough to tackle the problems from their roots only shows that one's own mind is still mired in the poison and narcotics from his Chinese ancestors.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
1 Member and 6 Guests are online.:
fountainheadkcA

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.