陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

上苍创造了邪恶吗? Has God Created Hitler, Mao?

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

上苍创造了邪恶吗?
Has God Created Hitler, Mao? Is Freedom Free?

每日一语:

Is God a moral existence, or expedient existence? Is that Freedom never free, or is that Freedom entails freedom from morality, reason, choices and responsibility? Has God created Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ben Laden.., or has anti-God (devil) created such evils? Does Freedom entail freedom to do evil, to promote evil, or Freedom is only God's license to individuals to do good?

These are some fundamental questions that the answers to which will lead to two opposite roads and consequences: One is human progress toward future and hope, another is human despair in a cyclic man-eating-man. America presents with us a model for the former; China and most ancient countries in the world present us with the contrast for the latter. The choice is yours. --- Kai Chen

上苍究竟是一个道德的存在,还是一个被人们的利欲权欲创造利用的伪存在? 自由一定要付出代价,还是自由使人自由于他的良知,理性,选择与责任后果? 是上苍创造了希特勒,斯大林,毛,本. 拉登..,还是反上苍(魔鬼)创造了这些吃人的恶魔? 自由意味着人可以自由地去做恶,还是自由仅仅意味着人是在自己良知的导引下去创造进步,去行良为?

这些问题及你对它们的理解与回答将导致两条背道而驰的路,两种截然相反的后果: 一条路及后果导致人类走向未来与希望,另一条路及后果导致人吃人的恶性的,绝望的朝代循环。 美国代表着前一条路。 中国及其它专制社会文化则代表着后一条路。 选择在于你。 --- 陈凯

Dear Visitors:

Due to the Mao portrait incident in Alhambra City Hall, I have touched a very important topic, also a very sensitive one, that concerns a very relevant philosophical issue:

Is Freedom free after all? Has God created evil after all?

Many have voiced their opinions against my position, saying that anti-freedom is indeed entailed into the concept of freedom. Some even said that the freedom to destroy freedom makes the concept of freedom more meaningful and more valuable. Many think that Free Speech means one can say any un-truth to promote any anti-value. Many think that even evil ones like Mao and Hitler had their good points. "The world is all gray. We are all gray. We only exist in a never-ending shadows." Many cry.

Let me see: According to these points of views, Holocaust and the Cultural Revolution and other atrocities have all been created by God to somehow make humans better by testing their will to survive. In other words, God is using human lives in his own laboratory as guinea pigs for his own pleasure.

Do you truly accept this type of views? Or maybe you think differently.

Is God a moral being (Are we moral beings for that matter)? Does Freedom as a value (against non-value or anti-value) free us from our own conscience, reason, choices and responsibilities?

Your answers to the questions will lead to two more questions: Is God to be used for human evil? Is Freedom something to be feared, loathed and escaped from? Maybe after you have answered these questions yourself, in the dark, alone, with your conscience clean and your mind clear, you will end up agreeing with me more.

Is Freedom a self-defeating premise that makes American Constitution nothing more than a "Suicide Pact"? Is Freedom only leading us to destruction, misery and death?

I am here only to throw these seemingly remote, but in reality the most relevant philosophical questions regarding life's meaning out for you to ponder on. Your answers to these questions will, despite you intentions, indeed dictate the courses you will take in your life. And your true happiness is indeed at stake.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.