陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中=陀螺 "Middle Kingdom" Is Only A Spinning Top

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:42 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中=陀螺
"Middle Kingdom" Is Only A Spinning Top

每日一语:

"中" 不光等于"中央","中庸","半人半鬼","无道德鉴别","无价值虚无","孙猴子情结","中"也由"陀螺的形象"意味着"被动受鞭笞","原地打转","停滞不前","朝代循环","自我妄大","无原动力"。 "中"已危害东亚几千年。 "中"应终矣。 --- 陈凯

Not only "Middle Kingdom"implies "center", "middle", "neutral", "half man half devil", "void of moral judgment", "void of value", "Monkey King Syndrome", "Middle Kingdom", based on its pictorial image of a top, implies "being whipped", "spin", "stagnation", "dynastic cycle", "self-centered", "no initiatives"... "Middle Kingdom" has caused tremendous harm and damage to East Asia for the last few thousand years. It is time to put "Middle Kingdom" at rest. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

The current Chinese leaders' "harmonious society" scheme 和谐社会 is nothing but the continuation of the old Chinese mindset of "Middle Kingdom", aimed at numbing people's mind and maintaining despotic control:

With this "harmony scheme", anyone who has a soul and moral core will be labeled "disturbing harmony". Anyone who initiates anything will be called "causing trouble" to society and harming harmony. Anyone who seeks truth and reality will be put in jail for "harmony" is the most important value in society, not progress, not truth, not freedom, not happiness, not joy, not meaning. Harmony is nothing but a stinky pool of decadent human degenerates. Harmony is nothing but the central theme of Confucianism aimed at maintaining the emperor's despotic power and an oppressive society.

Harmony is the opposite of human progress, opposite of truth-seeking, opposite of human creativity, opposite of anything of moral value, opposite of human nature. Harmony is at the center core of the Chinese "Middle Kingdom" psyche. Harmony will pull China back toward the dark ages.

Unless the Chinese start to realize the poisonous effect of Confucian "harmony", they will forever be mired in a cycle of self-deception and self-destruction.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.