陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

滋灵清智助自知-右派网 Benefit from Youpai.org

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

滋灵清智助自知-右派网
Benefit from Youpai.org - Thanks for Visiting

每日一语:

The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it exactly right. --- Edward C. Simmons

成功与失败的区别往往在于马马虎虎的半途而废或恰到好处的执著到底。--- Edward C. Simmons

Goodness consists not in the outward things we do, but in the inward thing we are. -- To be good is a great thing. --- Edwin Hubbell Chapin

良德并不在于我们在表面做的事情,而在于我们的内在是什么。 --- 良德是一个伟大的内在。 --- Edwin Hubbell Chapin

Dear Visitors:

As I surf through the internet to look for something of Youpai.org's quality, I have found none.

I have joined this great website and organization for about half a year now. I am very happy with the people I have come in contact with, for each individual I have met is of great quality. This is a whole bunch of entirely new breed of human beings, born out of their own great characters and conviction. We are not many now for sure, but we are growing and growing in a substantial way. The integrity and dignity that my colleagues have exhibited here in the Youpai.org is exemplary and I am proud to have gotten to know these extrordinary individuals.

The impact of this website has already been felt throughout the internet community, as we set out to perfect our craft and to spread values of freedom, integrity, progress, individual responsibilty, faith, joy and happiness. We have come to understand that these human values are eternal and it is up to us to conserve them and propagate them. So we call ourselves the Conservatives, and we believe that only through instilling and influencing the Chinese population with these seemingly alien and remote ideas and ideals that the West and America are so used to and built upon, the mainland of East Asia can start to see the dawn's early light.

We will continue to improve the quality of our website and output, and we hope that all of the visitors to this website will join us to strive for a better future, not only for China, but for the world as a whole.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.