陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

不是海龟而是旱龟 Not a Free Being if You are Controlled by Fear

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

不是海龟而是旱龟
Not a Free Being if You are Controlled by Fear

价值一语: Words of Value:

A man may be outwardly successful all his life long, and die hollow and worthless as a puff-ball; and he may be externally defeated all his life long, and dies in the royalty of a kingdom established within him -- A man's true estate of power and riches, is to be in himself; not in his dwelling, or position, or external relations, but in his own essential character. -- That is the realm in which he is to live, if he is to live as a Christian man. --- Henry Ward Beecher

一个人可能在他的一生中在外表上非常成功,但他死的时候却感到像肥皂泡一样空洞无义;一个人也有可能在外表上看起来不那么成功,但他死的时候却会感到像一个国王一样高贵与充实 -- 一个人真实的力量与财富在于他自己的内在本身,而不在于他的住处,他的地位,他的人际关系。 他的价值在于他的内在品质。 -- 如果他是一个真正的基督徒,他的内在就是他的王国。 --- Henry Ward Beecher

By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Reprint 9/29/2011)

Today a friend of mine sent me an email which has a pasted article. I want you to read this article and write down here what you think about it. Here it is:

----------------------------------------

转载 - 万维读者网 2006-06-08 13:40:13

在加拿大呆了3年以后,非常迫切的想回国发展了。原因如下:

1。不能融入加拿大的文化,在精神生活方面不能的到满足。
2。受不了加拿大的天气,半年的冬天,一想到就很烦躁。
3。饮食水平及其差,很多自己想吃的东西都吃不到。每天只是为了填胃而食。
4。朋友交流很少。大部分人都为了生存而挣扎。每个人都很孤单。
5。工作难找且不稳定。似乎事业上不会有什么大的发展。
6。医疗水平极差。生病得不到治疗的痛苦无法言表。

当然,加拿大的很多优点也是值得留恋的。

1。自然环境好。到了夏天非常美丽。(但是冬天的郁闷也是很明显的)
2。社会福利好。养小孩,养老人,以后自己的退休都会很舒适。
3。人们非常礼貌,社会治安好。
4。国家民主,言论自由。
5。汽车便宜,养车费用低。
6。国家有很好的credit。

综上所述,自己毅然回国。回国之后非常兴奋,持续了半年。半年之后,自己对中国的认识又加深了。这里再来谈谈中国的情况。

1。首先,让人直接就想到要重新回加拿大。在中国没有安全感。比如,刚刚的房贷加息的问题。明明老百姓每月要多付钱了,却大言不惭的说是为了老百姓的利益。还有要实行房产税,让那些靠出租为生的人,每年就突然要损失一大笔钱交给国家了。一个政策,老百姓就可以平白无故的被剥夺了很多,而且,这还是无法抗拒,无法协商的。这个问题让我非常非常的伤心,本来还想再买一套房子。现在也不敢买了。而且有了把房子卖掉,重回加拿大的想法了。

2。环境问题:这个问题也很严重。在我的家乡,基本上很难看到蓝天了。不过大城市现在很重视,北京环境比以前有了明显的进步。现在的环境还是可以接受的。如果要是北京像我的家乡那样,就真的不可能在北京生活了。不过长期下去,环境不容乐观。中国如果想全面改善环境。难。

3。汽车的问题:虽然一直在降价,还是贵。汽车贵,贵在了花同样的钱,肯定买不到同样品质的车。

当然,国内可以买到廉价质劣的汽车,不过海龟如果这样就太掉价了。养车贵。而且由于政府没有credit,你不知道是不是当大量汽车到了老百姓手中的时候,政府就开始收各式各样的费用了。使得养车的成本加大。以我多年的经验,我想这是肯定的。因此,也不敢买车。

4。房地产:个人感觉,北京的房价并不算高。还是在一个比较合理的价位,也是一个我能接受的价位。不过房屋质量差,物业服务差。使得实际上买房子的付出并没有的到应有的回报。买房子会遇到形形色色的陷阱。比如,买了房子,拿不到房本。这是一个很严重的问题,没有房本,就说明你没有房子的所有权。政府可以想收回去就收回去,你没有一点办法。我就奇怪了,既然你政府认为开发商的房子没有资格办房本,为什么还允许他们卖呢?既然老百姓买了房子,为什么不给办房本?总之,无论什么情况,都是老百姓吃亏。政府不监督开发商,开发商出了问题,老百姓来买单。其实,政府,开发商都是一丘之貉。

5。养孩子问题:对于一个中国普通老百姓来说,养个孩子每月的花销是2000RMB以上。对于海龟,如果是外国国籍,那么费用会大大的增加。本来想的挺好,不行就把孩子弄到老家去养。可是,自己都不能忍受老家的环境,怎么能忍心让孩子在那里?对于养孩子,政府没有一点点的责任心。你会说,养个孩子要2000,那么很多人都挣不了2000,怎么养?其实,2000是一个基本的消费,你当然可以给孩子低消费。可是你不怕孩子吃到毒奶粉吗?

现在也有了再回去的心了,可是想到加拿大也觉得很没意思。我想做海龟真的只是应该两类人,

1。国内有根基,回去创业。
2。国外的Loser。

其他的人,回来回去的,都会觉得很空虚。因为,没有哪里就会比哪里强的很明显。我个人还是想在事业上好好发展一下。所以,还是会在国内呆上几年。(只是自己去努力实现自己的价值)如果最后不行,还是老百姓的话,肯定还是要回去的。

Kai Chen Comment 陈凯评论:

"A pretty meaningless and empty being" is what I had in my mind about the author, for everything he said and did is revolved around material things and he somehow thinks these material things and environment define what he is and how happy or miserable he is.

I have written a fairytale entitled "The Tale of Three Turtles". If you read the short story, you will realize this author does not belong to the category of "Sea Turtle" as he claims himself to be, for he has never appreciate the ocean. He belongs to one of "Desert Tortoises". He goes back and forth between ocean and swamp, never makes his mind where he truly belongs. This is a being that is not free and that has no character. He has no essence, no soul, no conviction, no priciple. He is a passive being, a pathetic being, complaining all the time about how unfortunate he is and how unfair fate has treated him.

Do you really want to be a man like this author?

The ones who are truly rich are those who pursue values, not money. The ones who are truly happy are those who constantly ask themselves what they are instead what they get. The ones who are truly fulfilled in life are those who retain their souls first, not possessions. The ones who are truly free are those who adhere to principles set forth by God.

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.