陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

奴才,精神卖淫与自我阉割-王治郅 A Eunuslawhore

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

奴才,精神卖淫与自我阉割--王治郅的自我形象与独白
A Eunuslawhore

作者:陈凯 By Kai Chen
2006-10-24 19:59:14

-------------------------------------------------------------

A SLAVE, AN EUNUCH, A PROSTITUTE

Wang Zhizhi: a twisted combination of images

一个自由人与一个奴宦娼的自白: (Contrast a free man to a slave, a whore and an eunuch) [/size]

我宁可去做一个饥饿的苍蝇,冒着生命危险满天飞,去寻找食物与快乐;也不愿做一个蠕动在他人粪便里的蛆虫,饱食终日,苟且偷生。 --- 一个自由人的自白

I'd rather be a hungry housefly, risking my life, flying around looking for food and joy, than be a worming maggot inside others' feces, never having to worry about where and who I am and where my next meal comes from. --- The self-confession of a Free Man.

我明白了没有祖国的支持做后盾,没有组织,领导的关心和爱护,个人将一事无成;我明白了个人的价值,只有在为国争光的奋斗中,才能得到真正的体现。 --- 王治郅的检讨

I now understand that without our Motherland's support, without the Communist Party organization, without our leaders' care and love, an individual is nothing and will achieve nothing. I now understand my personal worth and values will only be realized in our struggle for Motherland. --- Wang Zhizhi.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now you understand what I mean by "Slavery is a insidious codependency of the slave owners and the slaves themselves, not just slave owners oppressing the slaves". To rid off evil slavery, one must deal with this evil from both ends, from both supply and demand, from oppression and fear, from nihilistic institutions and meaningless individuals....

I don't usually call a person names, though I am very good at it and often did it when I played basketball. But today I permit myself to give a few derogatory names to one of my fellow sportsmen and his likes. The old habit dies hard.

Wang's self confession has raised the specter of the Chinese slave mentality. In his statement, he repeatedly claims that it is the nation, the party, the leaders that raised, supported, and reared him, and without these entities, he as an individual is nothing. Shamelessness is only too mild to describe this evil twist of truth: Who has raised whom?

In a Chinese mind, with its most poisonous aspect, somehow it always is the nation, the motherland, the emperor, the collective that raise and protect individuals, giving them their livelihood and meaning of their lives. But a clear-thinking mind would easily reach the opposite conclusion: It is the individuals who create and produce, not the collective. It is the individuals who support and raise the government and emperors, not the opposite. It is the individuals who give meaning to the collective, to the nation, to the motherland, not the opposite.

But why does the upside-down falsehood dominate the Chinese mindset? Addressing these two entirely opposite orientation of human values/anti-values are the purpose of forming my forum. To clear up/clean up the Chinese mindset from thousands of years of force-fed narcotic addiction takes a long time and great deal of effort. But one must start now and must start from each and every Chinese individual. Only this bottom-up reformation of mindset can allow the antidote to take effect toward the first step of moral and spiritual rebirth/health, toward a Cultural Renaissance, toward intellectual honesty, toward getting rid of codependency between a slave collective and the slaves themselves.

In Wang's vulgar and shameless self-confession, moral and spiritual degradation oozes from every pore of his being. To shield himself from humiliation, insult, self-loathing and the ultimate defeat as a professional athlete, he has no qualm in using his parents, his wife, his infant child to hide his own ugly self, his own fear. To protect his decaying self, he is willing to use any others, to use America, to use China, to use the Party, to use the Army, to use his own family, regardless of the destruction of his own soul and conscience, as long as using these will somehow alleviate the pain and suffering from the very deep recess of his mind and heart. [b]Wang is without doubt, like many Chinese, a USER. Using other human beings, using his own profession, using his own dignity, using anything in sight for his nihilistic, ugly and meaningless end is the only concern of his life.

Wang's only self-worth, as the Confucian ethics dictates, is in others' eyes. He is entirely void of self-awareness, self reflection, self respect and self-judging. For there has been no such thing in Chinese moral teachings as God and Conscience deep inside oneself. Being judged by others and especially by the power elite is the only criterion for one's own meaning of existence. Humans are simply not humans in Chinese tradition, they are only masses composed of flesh and blood. Each individual by himself has no meaning and no inner voices and values. All the voices of moral judgement are coming from above never from within, from motherland, from emperors, from fathers, from elders, from the collective, from everything but the person himself.

Wang as you can see, is a pathetic creature, created not by God, but by the Chinese party-state, Chinese tradition, Chinese cultural environment and the omnipotent/omnipresent collective. This is a stark contrast to the American value in which each individual is created by his creator and has inalienable rights and ability to understand his own conscience, his own meaning of life, his own actions and their consequences. Thus humans are born free and meaningful themselves, regardless others and the collective, no matter how old/ancient they are, how strong they are or how many they are.

If by now you still don't get my drift about the contrast in Chinese anti-values and American values, you are in deep voodoo.

Do you really think even after Wang made the self-demeaning confession, the Chinese people and authorities will truly respect/love him? No such thing. They are only using him, just as he is using them. They all know too well about this game of Users. In this game there is no respect, esteem, and dignity. Everybody is a whore. Everybody is a self-castrating Eunuch. Everybody is a slave to serve the omnipresent and omnipotent collective that represents absolute NOTHINGNESS. This nothingness of this "blackhole" has swallowed millions of innocent lives and continued to do so, as long as we as individuals refuse to understand its nature and origin, as long as we are still immersed/addicted in its poisonous smog.

The sports authorities in China of course will praise Wang for his destruction of 'self" to please the motherland, via this complete dehumanizing confession. But behind Wang's back, they look down on him, they talk down on him about his failure in America, about his lack of personal dignity. One word, they absolutely loath him, as much as they loath themselves. They know in this nothingness game, everyone comes out a loser, having sold their souls to the devil, having castrated themselves to serve the emperor, having little by little sunk into the deep of the collective quick sand. They absolutely loath their own state of existence, yet they wholeheartedly work for the master of the game - the nothingness, to have become a part of the Blackhole to castrate others, to swallow others, to demean others, until everyone becomes just like themselves - a soulless zombie.

This is the portrait of a Eunuch culture, a slave mentality, a prostitute's existence. This is what is called "Chinese Motherland".

2006-05-02

Last edited Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:16 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.