陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

崇祖崇国vs.崇尚自由=末日vs.未来 Why Chinese Has No Future

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

崇祖崇国vs.崇尚自由=末日vs.未来 Why Chinese Children Have No Future

每日一语:

从豆腐渣工程,到崇孔返祖,到奥运爱国,到奶粉掺毒,中国的儿童们是最大的受害者与牺牲品。 这不只是一种制度的腐败。 这也是一种文化与道德的腐败。 不脱离这种腐败,中国人只能等待末日。 脱离这种腐败,未来与希望才会成为可能。 --- 陈凯

Demand children to serve the adults, demand next generation to serve the previous generation, demand all the people to serve their ancestors, emperors, country.... Such a "backward" mentality causes the Chinese children to have become the biggest victims of abuses not only from the despots/despotism, but from an entrenched despotic culture shared by everyone. With such an evil mentality, China can only face its end. Depart from such a mentality, China can possibly have a future, and finally, hope. --- Kai Chen

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

I pity Chinese children, not just in China, but everywhere in the world. They are the most oppressed people on earth. This oppression is not just from their government, from their schools, but mostly from an evil mentality manifested by their own peers, their own families, and themselves as well.

Filial Piety is probably most representative among all the oppressing elements. In China and a Chinese mind, children are the most enslaved by the culture and adults. They have no freedom to choose their own lives, for anything they choose must have a goal to benefit the parents, the families, the country, the government, their ancestors' face, and all others. All in all, they must think of all others before they think about themselves - what they want to do with their own lives.

I always say that China's culture can be defined as a regressive atavism. Atavism (返祖现象) is a phenomenon that an organism retreats toward past from what God intends it(toward future and hope). It is the most reactionary phenomenon in human social development. Yet China falls exactly into this category.

No wonder many Chinese children nowadays commit suicide to escape such a hopeless and futureless life. If they don't kill themselves, the Chinese society and families will somehow manage to kill them off anyway. Even if they somehow manage to survive the onslaught, they often come out deformed, warped, drugged, handicapped, not able to be independent, not courageous enough to face the nature/world alone. A typical Chinese student, no matter where in the world, is often the most educated, most cowardice, most uninformed, most un-original, most un-creative, most morally corrupt, most psychologically abnormal, most unimaginative, most conforming, most obedient/subservient, most docile, most boring, most mediocre, most nihilistic, most reactionary, most unsure, most unhappy, most negative, most self-destructive creature one can ever witness.

Many Chinese children will not leave their parents at home even in their 20s and 30s. Some will stay forever with their parents, in the name of filial piety, not knowing such an arrangement is most damaging to their own children. There seems no point of separation between children and their parents in a Chinese family, emotionally, financially, psychologically. The children forever remain infantile in front of their parents, just as the people in China forever remain infantile to a dominant parental government.

Just as a song in America indicates: "Someone wants to abuse you. Someone wants to be abused.", this vicious circle continues. It is up to you the individual to break the cycle. Are you ready? Are you brave enough? Are you willing enough? Are you wise enough?
My prayer is with you.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.