陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

穆铁柱与中国-巨人症必死早瘁 Gigantism - China Faces the End

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

穆铁柱与中国-巨人症必死早瘁
Gigantism - China Faces the End

每日一语:

中国官方媒体对铁柱早亡过分青睐的报道,对巨人症事实的掩盖,及令人肉麻的不符事实的赞美在中国人潜意识里有自我暴露的倾向。 姚明将铁柱与Chamberlain相比其实是欺人盗世地将病态的巨人症社会与正常的健康民主社会相比。 中国社会政治与经济的病态失控就是典型的“巨人症现象”。 它的末日(早瘁的命运)已经不远了。 --- 陈凯

The Chinese official media had an exceptionally possitive coverage over Mu's death. It praised Mu with many undeserved comments and embellished his life with many lies. To me, it only has a self-revealing effect as far as the Chinese society goes. Yao Ming's comparison of Mu with Chamberlain also subconsciously plays into the official scheme of comparing a terminally ill society with a healthy society. Mu's gigantism is only a perfectly prophetic analogy of what China is today - a society with an incurable gigantism. The abnormal uncontrolled growth eventually will soon break down the weak social structures of communist government. China's end is near much the same as Mu's gigantism led to his early death. --- Kai Chen

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

I have long compared China with Mu, even when I was playing with Mu in the August 1st Team and China's National Team.

A society with a tumor in its brain that leads to uncontrolled growth outside and uncontrolled breakdown inside. Nothing describes China better than a tumor in the brain which causes a societal gigantism. With all the structural apparatus remains the same under Mao's communism, China today has no necessary political, social, spiritual and psychological structure to sustain an out of control economic growth. The breakdown is coming quickly. How can a cordial-vascular system that can only sustain a 100 pound person now struggle to sustain 500 pound person?? Operating in such a condition surely will lead to disaster.

When all the "angry youths" cheer for China and demean those who tell the truth, they only have an illusion of a giant physical shape they take as a pride. They refuse to see the pathological, abnormal condition of gigantism caused by the tumor growing fast in the brain.

When the breakdown comes, don't be surprised. I warned you.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.