陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

苏联的解体vs.中国的一国两制 Logical Thinking vs. Illogical Thinking

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

苏联的解体vs.中国的一国两制
Logical Thinking vs. Illogical Thinking

每日一语:

在俄国,当人们不相信共产主义的时候,共产党就自然地与逻辑地垮台了。 拼写语言的逻辑与东正教的基督影响是其变革的基点。 在中国,当人们不相信共产主义之后,共产党政权仍在“一国两制”(婊子牌坊,孙猴子情节)的胡言乱语中存在。 你如果看不到这是中国文字的反逻辑与中国文化的无神崇祖的毒害影响的话,你就正在受着这些毒害的深刻影响。 --- 陈凯

In Russia, when people no longer believed in Communism, naturally and logically, communist party collapsed and lost its power. The alphabetic language with the logic it necessarily induces and the Christ teachings in the Russian Orthodox Church played the essential role. In China, after people no longer believe in Communism, the communist party still maintains its power over the population under the nonsense of "One Country, Two System", (Virgin Whore Complex, Monkey King Syndrome). If you still cannot see this is exactly the consequences of the poisonous effect from the Chinese character-based, syllabic language with its anti-logic nature and the Chinese Confucian cultural tradition of "Godless and Ancestor-worship", you are only experiencing the powerful effect of the Chinese cultural narcotics. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Today's article in youpai.org, 列宁时期的腐败和专制政权的寿命, posts an interesting question:

Why is it that when Russia dismantled the communist rule after the world-wide collapse of communism as an ideology, China's communist party is still able to maintain its grip of power over the Chinese population?

I will paste this article in Chinese and my response to it below:
[size=24]
列宁时期的腐败和专制政权的寿命
[/size]

作者:寒山
2007-01-22 16:05:23
发表评论 正体

------------------------------------------------------

最近一些中文网站刊登了一份有关苏联早期历史的研究结果,通过对最近解密的政府文件和档案的研究,发现早在列宁时期苏俄党和政府内部就已经很腐败了。

在20年代初期,列宁在十月革命后俄国经济被严重破坏,几乎倒退到中世纪的程度时,被迫实行新经济政策,放弃了向共产主义直接过渡的所谓“战时共产主义”,开放自由市场,鼓励私人企业,吸引外国投资。这是共产党历史上第一次利用资本主义机制来挽救反资本主义的政权。具有讽刺意义的是,共产党国家所谓“改革”的历史证明,这个听上去自相矛盾的政策在实践中不但已经被证明能够挽救共产党政权,而且是唯一能够挽救共产党政权的途径。

列宁时期的腐败表现在很多方面。挥霍公款是其中之一。1923年10月,俄共(布)中央委员会发布《关于同浪费做斗争》的通告信,列举了“带赛马私人出行,玩赛马”、“负责人住的住宅装修得过于奢华”、“去餐馆花费了过大的开支”、“玩赌博(赛马赌、罗托赌、纸牌赌,等等)”。苏维埃官员还“特别普遍地是去国外治病,去德国治病,甚至派自己的亲戚陪同”。有些领导干部的家属长期住在疗养院里,化国家的钱,图自己的享受。

一个更普遍的现象是利用职权谋私利。新经济政策给了苏维埃高级官员分配和操控物资的机会,于是贿赂就成为了风气。纺织工业托拉斯主席勃拉戈夫不断地收受钱和物,包括钻石项链、金表、金烟盒、名贵皮毛等等。也有的利用职权“曲线谋私”,为家人创造谋利的条件。1924年在俄共(布)第十三次代表大会上,中央监察委员会和工农检察院主席古比雪夫列举了一系列舞弊的行为。其中之一是“工业银行事件”。即银行系统的领导人克拉斯诺谢科夫用国家的资金创造条件,让自己的兄弟发财,而自己过著奢侈放荡的生活。此外贪污和盗用公款更是很多中下级官员满足私利的途径。

早期苏俄政权中的腐败甚至使得列宁在1921年提出贪污受贿是三大敌人之一。俄共的中央监察委员会的职责之一就是和腐败作斗争。列宁所提出的和腐败作斗争的最大措施就是在党内成立独立的监察委员会。

揭露列宁时期的腐败对我们认识专制政权的演变有重大意义。很多人认为,腐败是一个专制政权晚期的现象,腐败使政权丧失民心,丧失民心导致专制政权的垮台。但苏俄不但没有在列宁时期的腐败之后垮台,在今天看来离斯大林的极权制度的建立也还远得很。列宁统治下的腐败当然会引起民心的不满,但这种不满并不能动摇列宁所建立的铁腕统治。而且苏联极权制度的巩固和完善恰恰发生在列宁时期的腐败之后。这就是说腐败、民心和政权的垮台之间不是没有联系,但并没有那种必然的连锁反应式的联系。苏联晚期确实有腐败,但那种腐败和列宁时期社会普遍贫穷、人民忍饥挨饿时代的腐败相比,在道义的严重性,也就是所谓“民心”上来说要轻微得多。苏联政权的垮台并不是由腐败导致的民心丧尽所引起的,而是统治集团作为整体丧失了用暴力维持政权的信念,就是说这个集团中的很多人放弃了列宁的铁腕统治。

因此,我们没有理由认为,一个政权越腐败,离它垮台的日子就越近。何况腐败会造就一个高度认同一致利益的腐败共同体,同心协力维持腐败带来的利益,置民族和全体人民的长远利益于不顾。在这个意义上,苏联之所以垮台,可能也是因为那个政权还没有腐败到那个程度,在那个统治集团内部还有良知,还有道德底线。

My response to this article:

Folks:

This is a good article. Though the language has some confusion.

Quote:

因此,我们没有理由认为,一个政权越腐败,离它垮台的日子就越近。何况腐败会造就一个高度认同一致利益的腐败共同体,同心协力维持腐败带来的利益,置民族和全体人民的长远利益于不顾。在这个意义上,苏联之所以垮台,可能也是因为那个政权还没有腐败到那个程度,在那个统治集团内部还有良知,还有道德底线。

First, (在那个统治集团内部还有良知,还有道德底线) as most Chinese often use in their language, such as Communist party this, Communist party that, China this, America that. They have no idea that what they are saying is nonsense. Every collective term has to be based on individual, in order for it to make any sense.

统治集团, ruling class, can never have any conscience, for it is a collective term and a nonexistence in reality. Only individuals can have conscience, can be real, can truly exist. This is exactly what I mean by that Chinese mind being poisoned and corrupted by the culture and the language.

Unless the Chinese start to establish the concept of "individual, reality, existence, faith", they will be detached forever from what they are saying and doing, detached forever from themselves, detached forever from reality, detached forever from their own conscience and existence.

Secondly, the author made a good point about there is some conscience and logic left in Russia, despite the communist rule. But he fails to point out where this conscience comes from and why it had not been destroyed. Russian history showed us that there have been plenty scientists, literary giants, great music composers produced in that cultural environment. Two reasons come to my mind: Alphabetic language (and the logical thinking it necessarily induces) and religion (Russian Orthodox Church) in which basic human decency and conscience are being preached.

In China these two fundamental elements are entirely missing. This is why we have to look to the roots of the Chinese problems and start finding answers in a fundamental way.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.