陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

无望,无能,无力--亚裔儒家文化 Evil of Confucian Family Culture

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:24 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

无望,无能,无力--亚裔儒家文化导致自毁他毁
Evil of Confucian Family Culture

每日一语:

亚裔儒家的家庭文化从幼儿起就阉割了人的独特性,主动性,个体责任感,个人幸福的可能与个体自由的道德性。 这种邪恶的家庭文化导致了病态的儿童心理。 接受压迫与压迫他人,自杀与他杀往往是这种家庭文化的必然结果。 --- 陈凯

Confucian family culture that dominates most Asian societies has done tremendous harm to the Asian children. From the very beginning of their consciousness, these children are castrated to have become crippled mentally and spiritually. They lack initiatives, imagination, individuality, individual responsibility. They lack the morality embedded in individual freedom and personal happiness. They are brain-washed to have only ascribed "duties" to their ancestors, the elders, the family and society. They have NO sense of self. This evil family culture has resulted in impotent, helpless and hopeless individuals, and a sick, warped view of life and reality. Indulging in acceptance of oppression by others and initiating oppression onto others leads to suicidal and homicidal impulses. Logic is ruthless. --- Kai Chen

Dear visitors:

There has been a lot of speculation and analysis in the recent Virginia Tech massacre case. Indeed the murder, Cho, was a pathological and warped individual who blamed everything that caused misery in his life on others.

I cannot help but sense a familiar pain most Asian kids suffer in their Confucian family environment -- an overwhelming sense of powerlessness, helplessness and hopelessness. Despair is absolutely silent and powerfully crippling for these children. Indeed Cho has to bear his personal responsibility for his action, regardless his family and social environment, for some of the Asian kids come out alright, despite the sick family culture and environment.

Yet the lack of analysis of the family environment and culture for this massacre masks the fear of American majority in their pursuit of political correctness. It is time to rip the facade apart to expose the pathology and evil in the Confucian family culture. And I think this exposure of evil has to be done mostly by the Asians themselves, for they are the victims and they will continue to be victimized by the Confucian family culture if they don't understand its paralyzing, harmful nature.

Many Asians come to the US to prosper and get rich, yet they are not able to extract themselves from the sick culture by their ancestors. Cho, in his diatribe, had never mentioned the sources of his unhappiness and despair. He simply blamed all his misery and pain on the rich, on the others that are happy and hopeful for their future. Institutionalized jealousy is engraved in the Confucian culture. Most Asians measure their success in life in a material way, in a way of higher social status by comparing with others around them. This reflects in Cho's ranting blaming people with Benz and gold chains. Cho had never mentioned that these so-called rich people might just be happy people as well, regardless their material gains. Maybe the truth is the opposite of what the Confucius taught people: It is not that material gains lead to happiness, but rather, it is the individual happiness that leads to material gains. Individual happiness has never been mentioned in the Confucian teachings, not to mention the concept of truth and freedom. Social hierarchy and power worship dominate Confucian teachings. Individuals are diminished to a big "Zero". Ascribed status, in contrast to achieved status, has eliminated any sense of personal accomplishment, therefore, any sense of individual fulfillment and happiness. Confucianism teaches people that unless they dominate others and acquire power over others, they will never feel any fulfillment. All the emperors followed this doctrine. Mao followed this doctrine. Majority of people in the Asian culture follow this doctrine. Now Cho the mass murderer, in his final act of following this doctrine, reached his delusional suicidal climax by dominating many other lives and satisfying this sick rush of orgasmic power-explosion.

I have seen this kind of families and individuals in the Asian Confucian family culture, including my own. Here I want to express my take on this issue and on the mindset of a mass murderer. What is your take?

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.